Friday, November 5, 2010

Thank you and goodbye

Starting this month I've been assigned a new job at the Chancellery. However my links with UniKL MIAT is still there, as I will still be conducting one subject the Air Transport Policy. So I will be at the campus once a week, starting next Jan 2011 semester.




The new management team are with me for the last six years. I knew them very well and have confidence of their capabilities and motivation to bring UniKL MIAT to a new height. The have served UniKL MIAT excellently.

Wish everyone at UniKL MIAT staff and students all the best.

Signing off

AZ Mokhtar

1 comment:

  1. prof. u've been a great dean all my years in unikl miat. u've been supportive and helpful. i wish u all the best. and miat will definitely miss u.as a dean

    ReplyDelete